Safely handle, store and transport product within facility based on established procedures and guidelines,
utilizing forklift, material handling and transportation equipment. Protect, maintain, and preserve inventory
through proper identification, transport, protection, labeling and counting to ensure accuracy. Serve as
direct interface with departments within the facility, management, and related personnel.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently or part of a team in a fast paced environment, with limited supervision
- Able to lift and move up to 75 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Can navigate throughout the facility (i.e. up and down stairs, between hangars and warehouses) using
standard material handling equipment with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to bend or stoop below waist level and reach above shoulder level to access inventory items with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Capable of reading, interpreting and following established processes, procedures and guidelines
- Able to identify, measure and verify product
- Demonstrated competency with data entry, math and basic computer and related technology skills.
- Able to load/unload product from transportation equipment expeditiously.
- Capable of obtaining necessary licenses and certifications to operate company equipment.
- Able to obtain additional licenses and certifications as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA and Company Safety Procedures.
- Count and verify products to maintain inventory accuracy to a high degree.
- Utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) and/or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to
generate and execute orders.
- Verify orders at storage locations and record results.
- Utilize material handling equipment, measuring devices, tools and transportation equipment.
- Physically transport product to stocking warehouse.
- Sort products by Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and/or storage requirements.
- Verify part number and quantity against originating reference document.
- Prepare the storage medium.
- Determine proper stocking location based on product attributes.
- Execute pick/put away activity to include physical and systematic utilizing First-In, First-Out (FIFO)
- Physically and systematically move product as needed to accommodate current stocking needs.
- Pick and group parts/material per schedule utilizing current WMS and associated equipment.
- Stage grouped parts/material per customers’ desired storage medium.
- Deliver parts/material on a defined and scheduled route.
- Multiple climate controlled warehouses with varying degree of temperature and humidity.
- May require movement of parts/material between warehouses and other facility locations with exposure
to outside elements.
- Some exposure to industrial noise levels may be required