In a team oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities.
- Basic Understanding of pneumatic and hand tools.
- Ability to repair small tools or repair /replace items such as tool box motors, etc.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing.
- Ability to work alone from written procedures.
- Strong attention to details.
- Customer Service
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position. Experience in material or stockroom operations, completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by employer (in area of expertise) preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations. .
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions. .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops a mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated math ability.
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.