Under close supervision, generates basic reports and documents and supports the control and release of technical data. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, gathering, organizing, generating, processing and supporting data and information.
- Ideal candidate will possess ability and skill to review technical data and ensure data package contents are complete for retention and identify missing components (i.e. understanding a correct document package, understanding correct naming conventions, ability to upload electronic document packages to the records retention library, etc).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Experience working in an office administrative support function preferred.
- Proficient with office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project planning software preferred.
- Assists in the creation of data packages/reports and reviews data for legibility, accuracy and completeness to proper format and procedures.
- Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in accordance with approved procedures.
- Under direction, exercises creativity and initiative to remove system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within established schedules.
- Works with internal and external customers to identify, research and resolve data integrity issues.
- Performs a wide range of administrative support duties as required, including preparation and distribution of technical data. .
- When required, participates on work teams to achieve department goals and improve processes.
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical developments within the given function/discipline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve process/system problems under general direction.