- Install structure kit parts.
- Perform major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structures.
- Ability to fabricate complex sheet metal parts using schematics.
- Measure, drill, and modify aircraft structures.
- Perform work in accordance with drawings/schematics and instructions with little
- Works on a team that ensures quality and timely completions to meet aggressive schedules.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Airframe license preferred but not required.
- 5+ years experience aircraft structure repair.