Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a discipline relevant to the position required.
- 13 years specific certification experience or 15 years broad engineering experience.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years stress analysis experience on primary aircraft structures.
- Must have some fatigue analysis experience.
- Experience developing and substantiating aircraft structural repairs is a plus.
- Catia V5 experience is a must.