- Works from blue prints, interprets engineering requirements and Configuration verifications.
- Knowledgeable of specification, Quality procedures and F/T requirements appropriate to the area of assignment.
- Inspects parts and ensures acceptable appearance, function, tolerances, dimensions and specifications.
- Completes and maintains a variety of inspection paperwork.
- Able to interpret and conform new model engineering change with feedback to Engineering.
- Proficient in business applications as required for the area of work assigned.
- Communicates with the FAA or other external auditors and customers.
- Possess certification/qualifications appropriate to assigned area.
Requires high school education and the use of drawings, specifications, basic math and technical knowledge.
- 6-9 months relevant experience.
- Possesses a solid grasp of the technical skills necessary to perform the job and be willing to work in all areas of support.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm