Inspects general machining operations during production sequence to ensure conformance of all parts with the customer specification under the supervision of Quality Control Leader and within AS9100 certification standards.
• Repetitive Inspection of parts before, during and after production using standardized methods.
• Visually inspects or checks parts using a variety of precision measuring instruments or against fixed samples.
• Checks dimensions and finishes against blue print or job order specification.
• May perform finishing operations to correct rejected parts or assist with other production activities.
• Read basic blueprints and job orders for production specifications.
• Adhere to and support the policies concerning Quality and Environmental, Health and Safety
• Participate in continuous improvement and associated training
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent certificate
• Knowledge & Operation of appropriate inspection techniques with readily available supervision
• Basic Technical knowledge of parts
• Basic Blueprint reading skills
• Manufacturing/machining experience preferred
Working conditions are normal for both the administrative and manufacturing environment. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in the manufacturing environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to safety glasses and gloves