Under minimal supervision gathers, evaluates past and present information to develop schedules, program plans, financial and resource plans, and other duties needed to support assigned programs. Responsible for supporting the team with resource loaded plans and forecast analysis as required.
- MS Project experience required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 6 years formal scheduling experience with regard to planning, scheduling, and maintaining overall business analysis of managed programs.
- Develop and maintain the schedule and/or financial operations of assigned programs that may include any or all of the following coordination with Programs, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Sales, and Product Support.
- Develop and utilize efficient tools for collecting and maintaining business and financial analysis data. Analyze data to identify financial and non-financial impacts of managed programs.
- Provide detail information to support planning and implementing development strategy analysis, including risk management and program impact analysis.
- Interfaces with the Leads and Managers to status, forecast, and build recovery plans to the master schedule.
- Conduct detail analysis with an emphasis on achieving cost and maximizing savings of the approved budget. Identify opportunities of improvement in planning and scheduling, cost control, productivity, capacity planning and analysis.
- Assist the suppliers in the development of performance metrics, capacity plans, employee training matrices, milestone plans and project plans.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting.
- Coordinate with the departmental leads and managers to flag disconnects between approved budget and schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge and experience with PC based software such as MS Excel, Project, Access, Word and PPT.