We are seeking a qualified Manufacturing Assembly to help us execute our operational projects effectively and efficiently. Our products and services improve the safety of companies and people around the world and must be of the highest quality. Our ideal Manufacturing Assembly has a strong background in manufacturing/production work with a history of executing contracts effectively and efficiently and with high quality. We’re seeking a quick learner who can work independently with little supervision. It is essential that this Manufacturing Assembly be professional and is approachable.
- Perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- Handle materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- Help prepare all finished products for shipment; clean, package, and load materials into carrier's vehicles.
- Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly.
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team based attitude. Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required; also comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the facility.
- Lift 50 lbs. with reasonable accommodation as required.
- Work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met. Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, fork truck, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment.
- Experience with computer software setup, calibration, and troubleshooting.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
- Maintain Corporate issued assets and conduct routine inventory.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities assigned by management.
Education/Experience/Licenses & Qualifications:
- Requires developing job knowledge/skills.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic Computer set-up, calibration, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds at a time.
- 1+ year of fork lift operator experience is a plus.
- Maintain professional working relationships, attitude and dress attire.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Ability to work independently with little-to-no supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking ability.
- Assertiveness and confident.
- Must be willing and able to pass routine drug screening and background investigations.