• Responsible receiving, storing, and issuing parts, kits, and general supplies to internal and external customers. Ex. Putting away completed assemblies from production as well as material released from internal inspection
• Verifies identity and quantity of items received by counting or weighing and comparison with accompanying paperwork and other references. Perform cycle counts.
• Opens containers as necessary using hand tools and stores materials in appropriate locations in accord with system in use.
• Accumulates and delivers materials to locations as required, using material handling equipment and/or points out stock locations to obtain materials and supplies production operation.
• Notifies inventory control or responsible parties of material discrepancies or shortages.
• Identifies missing items, report and investigate to locate missing items.
• Prepares paperwork associated with function and forwards paperwork to processing control centers.
• Performs physical inventories. Stores returned surplus materials and parts using a numerical or specification identification system.
• Able to perform inventory investigations of part locations, quantities, and history.
• Performs tasks incidental to completion of assignments and works from written and/or verbal instructions
• Accomplishes operations organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Must have a high school diploma, an equivalent certificate
• Must be Able to maintain forklift, driver’s license, overhead crane, and hazardous material Certification.
• Experience with International and Domestic small packages shipment shipments (Fedex, UPS shipments) preferred.
• Use excellent critical thinking skills.
• Must be able to lift/move packages up to 30 lbs. independently, as needed.
4x 10-hour shifts | Monday - Thursday. 6:00am to 5:00pm or 7:00am to 6:00pm.