• Developing and maintaining Methods of Manufacture for all parts produced at
• Developing and maintaining Work Instructions for standard work performed at
employer to comply with employer’s Quality Control Plans and to achieve consistent product.
• Review day-to-day tool and gauge needs at the job level to ensure work being
issued to the Production floor is ready to be worked in the timeframe needed.
• Use CAD/CAM tools to design and manufacture tooling and work aids for
manufacturing and testing.
• Evaluating daily needs for technical assistance from the Production work cell
areas to facilitate work in-progress.
• Assist in identifying root cause of any product failure related to production error
or process failures in the Production department.
• Work with team to identify and lead data driven continuous improvement
projects across manufacturing.
Education and Qualifications:
• B.S. in engineering or related scientific field. Equivalent experience may be
• Basic work experience (may be unrelated).
• Must be familiar with 2D and 3D CAD systems and MS Office programs.
• Must be organized and an effective worker, presenting good communication
skills and a professional appearance.
• Related work experience, Co-Op assignment or internship.
• Knowledge of aircraft interior cabin electrical systems, avionics and
• Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and 3D CAD