Under moderate supervision, use established procedures to move parts/material, unload freight, and process pick/delivery tickets. Adhere to all corporate safety and quality standards.
In this role duties include Shipping, Receiving, inventory management, parts management and delivery, as well as delivering top tier service to all internal customers. This role will require excellent problem solving skills and offer opportunities to improve process and procedures. Apply today to be a part of the world's finest aviation experience.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College coursework desired.
- 2 years experience in stockroom/warehousing, material handling, shipping/receiving or transportation.
- Process pick/delivery tickets by pulling and issuing parts to support Service Center, Spare Parts Sales, Back Shops, ASC and Distribution Allocation. Perform appropriate computer/inventory transactions as required by daily activities.
- Transport material to and from destination and warehouse parts/material in compliance with the Material Handling Standards.
- Unload freight from delivery carriers and check incoming shipments for mishandling and damages. Note damages with carrier.
- Process and verify material receipts against contents and compare material documentation to validate for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in shipping of materials to customers, distribution allocation, repair facilities and vendors. Notify appropriate party of any discrepancies.
- Operate material handling equipment and company vehicles as required.
- Utilize inventory management system (such as Corridor) to process basic functions of material handling.
- Package material for shipment in compliance with FAA standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate material handling equipment and to meet all training requirements.
- Ability to meet collateral duty inspection requirements (CD Stamp) within appropriate timeframe.
- Good working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Proficient in computerized inventory management system. Corridor experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license.
- May require a DOT physical for Highway driving if applicable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate fork trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, pager, fax & copier.
- Qualified to package Hazardous Material for shipment and movement, if applicable.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.