As an Interior Install Technician III, your primary role is to remove, refurbish, and re-install aircraft interior furnishings to the highest quality standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Adherence to Instructions: Demonstrated ability to follow instructions with precision.
- Team Collaboration: Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve established goals.
- Leadership: Lead and direct disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interiors.
- Panel Refurbishment: Skillfully strip coverings from existing interior panels and re-cover them with new materials.
- Carpet Installation: Cut, fit, and expertly install aircraft carpeting as needed.
- Fabrication Expertise: Exhibit leadership in fabricating interior parts from scratch using advanced fabrication techniques.
- Repair Skills: Repair damaged interior panels as directed by the Interior Install Crew Chief.
- Flexibility: Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn and take guidance from others.
- Effective communication in straightforward situations.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Dedication to excellent workmanship and continuous improvement.
- Mechanical aptitude and a desire to expand knowledge and skills.
- Routine lifting of up to 25 lbs, occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Extended periods of standing with frequent bending, squatting, kneeling, and stooping.
- Excellent finger dexterity.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
- Comfort working in confined spaces, extreme temperatures, heights exceeding six feet, and noisy environments.
- Handling products and materials associated with aircraft maintenance.
- Possess the minimum tooling required to perform assigned duties.
- Ability to obtain and maintain AOA badge or meet airport requirements.
- Punctual and regular attendance is essential.
- Willingness to work various shifts and overtime as directed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred 2-3 years of midlevel interior install/removal experience in aircraft, automotive, yacht, or RV industries.