Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of employer products and services
- Candidates with experience in at least one or more of the following are preferred.
- 3D design experience releasing primary, secondary structure and/or hydraulic lines and components
and/or Waste and Water components in CATIA V5/Smartteam or equivalent CAD and PLM system.
- Design, qualification, and certification experience of Waste and Water components, OR major
hydraulic components such as actuators, valves, control manifolds, brakes, pumps, etc.
- Engineering experience at Aircraft OEM or recognized Major System/Component Supplier.
- Experience in ARP4754 requirements definition, validation, verification.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years in specific technical discipline or 10 years broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members .
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area .
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.