We are looking for a skilled Facility Maintenance Mechanic to maintain and repair routine building maintenance issues. Must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail and able to work with various tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Performs general corrective repair and preventive maintenance of buildings, industrial systems, equipment utilizing several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, sheet metal.
Reviews assigned work orders.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, machine shop.
Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry loads of 25 lbs. or more on rare occasion.
- Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Complete all required and assigned EHS training at a satisfactory level,
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all EHS requirements at all times,
3. Report any conditions which could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of five years of related experience and/or training.
- Requires valid driver's license.