Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience in the calibration and repair of test and measurement equipment or equivalent combination of relevant education and/or work experience.
Under close supervision, performs routine tasks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure all measurement and test equipment utilized is accurate and calibrated to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- Perform calibration of tools, gages, meters, instruments, transducers, etc. associated with the aerospace industry according to approved industry standards to ensure equipment accuracy and effectiveness.
- Perform calibration recall of gages and tools within the formal calibration system.
- Perform calibration audits of inspection gages not within the formal calibration system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Strong math background and the ability to read and understand technical documents.
- Knowledge of calibration verification.
- Competent in the use of all job related tools and equipment.