To identify and correct malfunctioning jet, turboprop, and reciprocating multi-engine aircraft mechanical components and systems. Performs 100 hour annual and progressive inspections as well as modification work on customer aircraft.
• Perform preflight and postflight inspections.
• Perform aircraft towing, marshalling, and fueling activities.
• Perform operational checkout, troubleshooting, maintenance, modification and inspection of hydraulic & pneumatic systems, engines, and mechanical systems.
• Maintain aircraft work records
• Complete work assignments as assigned in a timely manner
• Utilize computer software to complete necessary work documentation
• Follow all safety policies and procedures
• Work well both individually and in teams.
Education and Experience:
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• High School Diploma
• Flight Line Experience
• Associates degree in Aviation Maintenance or other technical degrees