Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required.
- 5 yrs specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Aerospace Experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
Required Unique skills:
- Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
- Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
- Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.