Develop an understanding of the quality practices required. to perform the material handling, transport and picking of orders to support AOG requirements and other needs in employer markets. Under moderate supervision, demonstrate an ability to operate in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer requirements in a timely, professional manner.
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation. Ensure correct regulatory documentation accompanies parts .
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all relevant transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards.
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with standards.
- Elevate any discrepancies to appropriate party as needed with clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Ability to pass DOT medical exam.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Experience of computerized inventory management system.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax & copier.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends. Shifts are subject to change at short notice.
- Good customer service skills
-Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.