Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
- Operate automated machine using existing programs.
- Test program and ensure machine is set up in accordance with drawings.
- Remove and/or replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
- Manipulate programs to fit inserts into material, ensuring fit and conformity.
- Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
-Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
- Monitor material supply.
- Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines.
- Complete paperwork and other documents as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years related experience or education to include one (1) year experience with similar automated equipment.