- Manufacture aircraft interior parts and assemblies in accordance with released data.
- Set up and use electric and pneumatic tooling
- Properly use calibrated precision measuring equipment
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, engineering orders, test plans and work instructions.
- Comply with lean manufacturing principals and work with leads and supervisors to implement best practices in the manufacturing process.
- Work with engineers and management with problem solving production issues.
- Set up and perform testing of interior components in accordance with released test plans.
- Be prepared to cross train and be utilized in other aspects in the production process.
Minimum/basic skills & qualifications an individual qualified for this position should possess.
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship will be an asset.
- Previous work experience in manufacturing and independently following work instructions
- Must be able to read and understand employer process and material specifications.
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment.
- Experience with MS Office products preferred
- High level of manual dexterity and detail orientation
- Able to manufacture aircraft interior parts and assemblies in accordance with released data.
- Good oral and written communication skills; able to read, comprehend and create written and verbal instructions in the English language
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in precarious places and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.