ACES is seeking a contractor Buyer’s Assistant to support the Supply Chain Management
team. This position will primarily assist with ensuring timely payment of account payable to suppliers
and receipt of accounts receivable from customers and clearing any issues preventing such timely
payments. This individual may also be asked to support other purchasing activities as required.
• Work in employer’s ERP system to review open invoices and ensure that there are no discrepancies
• Collaborate with a variety of employer personnel, customers, suppliers, and employer to gather
information regarding outstanding AP/AR and ensure timely payment/receipt
• Resolve problems with invoicing, reconciling receiving and purchase order discrepancies
• Update purchase orders in employer’s ERP system with dates, revisions, and pricing as required to
clear outstanding issues
• Communicate with suppliers to resolve invoicing issues
• Provide weekly updates of outstanding AP/AR to employer leadership
• High school diploma or equivalent, completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship will
be an asset.
• Previous work experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable focused role (previous
aviation experience a plus)
• A working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Epicor) is preferred.
• Good oral and written communication skills and an ability to summarize data clearly/concisely
for internal presentation.
• Must be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision and perform job assignments with a high
degree of accuracy.
• Should have knowledge of typical PC/business software applications (i.e. Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, Internet)
• Must be organized and have good problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to prioritize work assignments and have excellent attention to detail.