- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Be familiar with all hand tools applicable for the tasks.
- Fabricate wiring harnesses.
- Installation of wiring harnesses.
- Termination of wiring harnesses.
- Clamping of wiring harnesses.
- Able to use a multimeter.
- Assist with operational testing of avionics systems.
- Troubleshoot systems as required.
- Corporate aircraft or helicopter experience is a must.
- Approximately 2 or more years of progressive experience related to
- FAA A&P or A certificate would be a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Works well in the team environment
- Can handle a high tempo high stress environment
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as necessary