Team oriented company with an outstanding reputation in our industry for quality avionics installations, modifications and system integrations is seeking a strong Avionics technician, for our FAA Part 145 completion center.
• Responsible for organizing and completing projects as assigned from start to finish.
• Must have the ability to read drawings and fabricate wiring harness, install and ring out systems after installation and perform operational checks, functional checks and flight line troubleshooting.
• Responsible for performing Pitot Static and transponder certification, as well as functional checks on various Nav/Comm/GPS systems, Traffic systems, tactical radios etc.
• At least 5 years helicopter installation experience with at least 4 recent years Garmin install and configuration
• 91.411-91.413 Pitot/Static and transponder checks
• Troubleshooting experience and flight line experience
• Law enforcement mission equipment experience preferred
• Must have AirBus and Bell Helicopters experience
Bell 206,206L,407,212,412, Airbus AS350, EC135, EC145, EC130
MD500, MD600, PC12, AW119