Education and Experience Requirements:
- Avionics and/or Electrical system development and integration experience is required.
- Experience with the FAA (14 CFR Part 25) and/or EASA (CS-25) certification is required.
- Experience with Data Concentration Networking and/or Integrated Modular Avionics is preferred.
- Understanding of DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes is preferred.
- System integration lab and/or aircraft functional testing and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- ARP-4754A experience including requirements development, validation and verification is preferred.
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management database is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years in specific technical discipline or 10 years broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.