Modify, troubleshoot, repair and inspect all aircraft structures, both primary and secondary on the aircraft. Operate test equipment and tooling used in the repair of aircraft structures. Interpret technical manuals and engineering data to support tasks. Complete assigned tasks within the allocated man-hour budgets and on schedule while maintaining quality standards and performing the tasks within the guidelines of all safety and regulatory regulations and requirements.
- 5+ years of heavy structures experience
- Experience working interior and exterior of aircraft
- Hight School diploma or GED
- Able to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts, structural repair drawings and schematics.
- Must have required tools.
- Able to work on maintenance stands, extending to 25 feet.
- Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Understand airframe systems such as flight controls and slats
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.