- Clean, sand, mask and tape aircraft and/or aircraft parts for paint with supervision.
- Mix, apply, and smooth cosmetic fillers.
- Spray various materials, such as primer, topcoat, and clear coats with supervision.
- Demonstrate consistent ability to perform tasks with limited errors or rework.
- Properly use PPE as required, to include respirator, and PPE for hazardous materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience related to job duties, such as demonstrated skill in auto body refinishing.
- Candidates should be prepared to furnish a portfolio of their work during interview.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder while using appropriate equipment.
- Ability to be on feet for duration of shift.
- Ability to lift to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to pass a respirator fit test and wear a respirator when required.