Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and digital drawings. Knowledge of using pnuematic tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Basic computer skills. One (1) year related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials. Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints. Read and interpret 6" scale.