- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Six years demonstrated administrative experience is required.
- Extensive experience in administering documentation systems and complex office administration is required.
- The use of sophisticated office equipment and software is required.
- PC literacy is necessary as well as demonstrable proficiency in grammar, spelling, typing, composition and math.
- Addtl education demonstrating continued learning and growth in the job is required.
- An AA/AS degree is desirable.
Under minimal supervision, provides advanced administrative support and coordinates specific activities as assigned within the department. Possesses familiarity with corporate operations and staff.
- Performs a wide range of administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to using word processing and advanced spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, directing phone and in-person requests for information, preparation of internal correspondence, schedule and travel coordination, mail processing, and departmental meeting support.
- Accomplishes specific departmental responsibilities in accordance with published departmental work instructions. Maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Works with specialized software applications to develop controls and reports for the department, division or company.
- Participates in the administrative preparation and tracking of departmental budget, annual objectives and strategic planning efforts.
- Participates in departmental or cross-functional teams as appropriate.
- Assist in procedure development as required. Takes appropriate action when non-conformances are identified.
- Maintain accurate records as required.
- Acts in a safe manner and seeks to ensure the safety of others in the immediate work environment.
- Performs a wide range of special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.