Under direct supervision, performs a variety of general accounting and administrative tasks in support of the Accounting and Finance departments.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years experience in accounting or other related financial experience.
- An Associates or Bachelors in Accounting or Finance may be used in lieu of one (1) year of related work experience or two (2) years of related work experience respectively.
- Performs a variety of general administrative and transactional activities in support of Accounting and Finance departments.
- Reviews various information sources to check for completeness and accuracy of various transactions.
- Under general instructions and guidance, performs any combination of routine calculations, posting, typing, sorting, filing, data input, and other duties to support financial documentation for use in maintaining accounting/finance records.
- Coordinates the resolution of identified problems with the appropriate personnel. .
- Supports the month-end closing activities to include assisting with data gathering, review and any other special request.
- Supports corporate requirements by having the ability to schedule activities in a flexible environment with firm deadlines and will maintain a professional attitude and work ethic.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Personal computer skills with knowledge of spreadsheets, database word processing and other relevant software.
- A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.