Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft. Inspect incoming parts and documentation to meet regulatory requirements. Assist in other maintenance disciplines – Avionics, Structures, Composites etc.
- Adhere to Employer General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions).
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Inspect incoming parts and documentation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Assist in other maintenance disciplines – Avionics, Structures, Composites etc.
- Operate ground support equipment as required.
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations.
- Return aircraft to service after maintenance at off-site locations.
- Act as shipping and receiving agent for parts.
- Provide time estimates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A&P Certificate.
- Typically a minimum of 3 years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience.
- Typically a minimum of 2 years’ experience on corporate jet aircraft.
- Typically a minimum of 1 year employer aircraft model experience.
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings.
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status with customers at all levels.
- Own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools.
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays.
MUST OBTAIN US CITIZENSHIP OR CURRENT SPONSORSHIP