- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair, or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement, and repair of parts of engines, airframes, and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools, and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft. Perform other related duties as required.
- Must have at least one-year minimum experience and exposure to mechanical repair of vehicles, preferably aircraft.
- Must possess an A&P License
- Requires high school or equivalent.
- Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices.
- Prefer basic knowledge of aircraft systems.